Protection and peace of mind for families and finances
Making supplemental coverages more affordable and accessible to everyone
You can’t predict an accident. You can protect against the high cost of one.
Give employees added protection that quickly compensates them when they are involved in an accident.
- Provides lump-sum payment directly to employees for injuries from a covered accident
- Covers items such as: broken bones, concussions, ambulance, stitches, burns, and more
- Helps employees pay for their out-of-pocket expenses like deductibles and copays
Critical Illness Coverage
When things are at their worst, BeneRē is at its best.
Protect employees with critical care funds they can use to pay expenses not covered by other health insurance coverage.
- Provides lump-sum payment directly to the employee upon diagnosis of a covered illness
- Covers items such as: heart attack, stroke, cancer, Alzheimer’s, loss of sight, and more
- Helps provide employees financial security and extra money to pay for items such as: mortgage, lawn care, childcare, and more
Hospital Indemnity Coverage
The last thing someone should worry about during a hospital stay is how to pay for it.
Provide employees with a way to supplement their existing health care coverage that helps to pay hospital stay expenses.
- Provides cash benefits directly to the employee upon admittance into the hospital for a covered stay
- Covers hospital stays for labor and delivery, surgery, accidents, and more
- Helps employees meet the unforeseen costs associated with a hospital stay
Helping employees be prepared for life’s legal matters.
A strong case for protecting employees from the high cost of unexpected legal fees.
Offer your employees experienced counsel when they are facing legal issues to save them time, money, and stress.
- Helps to cover legal-related expenses for employees and adds depth to your supplemental benefits program
- Provides comprehensive coverage with a proven network of attorneys that are available by phone or in-person
- Gives employees more legal choices with a selection of plans that cover everything from family law to estate planning
“In a market where employers continue to shift costs to their employees, I’m excited to have the ability to set a new standard and drive value back to employees.”
– Michael Schaller