Last revised: October 6, 2022
Types of Information We Process
We collect, use, and disclose two types of information: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
“Personal Information” means information that alone or when in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you (such as your name, title, email address, phone number, or internet protocol (IP) address). Except where required by law, we do not consider Personal Information to include information an individual makes public through the Service or information about a device.
Personal Information does not include aggregated, non-personally identifying information that does not identify you or cannot be reasonably linked or connected to you. We may compile such “Non-Personal Information” into “Aggregate Data”. This Policy in no way restricts or limits our collection and use of Non-Personal information and Aggregate Data, and we may share Non-Personal Information and Aggregate Data that we collect or compile with third parties for various purposes, including to help us better understand our customer needs and improve our Service, and for advertising and marketing purposes
Personal Information We Collect
Information you provide to us. You have the choice of what information to share and the Services you want to engage in. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general, some information about you is required for you to gain access to certain functionality of the Services. Personal information you may provide to us includes:
- Contact details, such as your name, organization name, email and mailing addresses and phone number
- Account data, such as the username and password you may use to establish an online account with us.
- Communications that we exchange with you, including when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise.
- Payment details, such as your payment card number, bank account routing number, or billing address. We rely on payment providers such as Stripe to process payments and we do not collect or store payment information, but we may receive information on completed transactions that does not include credit card or bank account numbers.
- Marketing data, such as your preferences for receiving our marketing communications and details about your engagement with them.
- Use of the Service, such as when you interact with other users by posting comments or other submissions.
Automatic Data Collection. We, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interactions over time with our Services such as:
- Device data, such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browsers type, screen resolution, CPU usage, device type, IP address, unique identifies (including identifiers used for advertising purposes), language settings, mobile device carriers, radio/network information, and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed or interacted with, how long you spent on a page or screen, the website you visited before browsing to our website, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on our website, access times and duration, and whether you have opened our marketing emails or clicked links within them.
Third Party Sources. We may combine personal information we receive from you with personal information we obtain from other sources, such as:
- Data providers, such as information services, data co-ops, and data licensors.
- Public sources, such as social media platforms.
- Marketing partners, such as companies that have entered joint marketing relationships with us.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Delivery of Services. We use your Personal Information to deliver, operate and improve our Services and our business, process your payments and complete transactions with you. We also use Personal Information to provide support and to communicate with you about our Services, including responding to questions or sending announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and to understand your needs and interests and personalize your experience with the Services.
Research and development. We may use your Personal Information for research and development purposes, including to analyze and improve our Services and our business. As part of these activities, we may create aggregated, de-identified, or other anonymous data from Personal Information we collect. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes.
Compliance and protection. We may use your Personal Information to protect our, your, or other’s rights, privacy, safety, or property (including by making and defending legal claims) or to audit our internal process for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies. We may also use Personal Information to prevent, identify, investigate, and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity. We may use your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
We do not sell your Personal Information.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other technologies including:
- Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor’s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser to help you navigate between pages efficiently. Cookies allow us to remember your preferences, enhance functionality, facilitate online advertising, and better understand user activity and patterns.
- Local storage technologies, like HTML5, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside your browser, in connection with specific applications.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
- Network traffic monitoring or Active scripting, which is programming collects information about your interactions with our Services and that monitors and analyzes network traffic and can be used to capture data being transmitted on a network, including plain-text data and computer IP addresses.
By using our Services, you acknowledge, understand, and agree that we have your consent to utilize cookies on your device and track your activity on our website. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services. To disable many of the functions of tracking technologies, access your browser setting and delete existing cookies/history, then disable future cookies.
Opt-out of marketing communications. You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the emails you receive from us. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
Do not track. We do not track our customers and therefore we do not currently respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals in browsers because no DNT has been adopted. However, some third-party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, various browsers allow you to set the DNT signal on your browser. You can usually access your browser’s DNT option in your browser’s preferences.
We may employ procedural and technological security measures that are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We may use firewalls, password protection and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to you personally identifiable information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We make no warranty, guarantee, or representation that your use of the Services or your Personal Information can always be secure or will never be subject to unauthorized access, misuse, or improper disclosure despite the security policies, protections, and other measures we have implemented.
California Users’ Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) creates consumer rights for residents of the state of California relating to the access to, deletion of, and sharing of personal information that is collected by businesses. The CCPA defines terms such as “sale”, “personal information”, and “other valuable consideration” more broadly than commonly used. This section uses the definitions provided by the CCPA. Under the CCPA definitions, we may be determined to have “sold” the following “Personal Information” within the past 12 months: identifies/contact information and internet/electronic activity information, sold to data analytics providers and/or advertising networks.
California Residents may take advantage of the following privacy rights pursuant to the CCPA:
- You may, up to twice a year, request that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which your personal information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information, the categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose, any categories of personal information that we sold about you, the categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information, and the business or commercial purpose for selling or disclosing your personal information, if applicable.
- You may request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from or about you. However, in some instances, such as if we need to complete a transaction, to detect or protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to exercise our rights, or to comply with a legal obligation, we may not be able to fully address a request to delete information.
- You may, once a year, request and obtain from us and free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information will include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared such information.
If you are a California resident and would like to submit a privacy rights request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may take steps to verify your identity before responding to your request by verifying that you control the email address associated with your personal information, verifying account information, and asking you a series of questions about your previous interactions with us. If you exercise any of the foregoing rights, we will not discriminate against you, such as by denying you access to our products or restricting your access to products of certain pricing or quality. We will confirm receipt of your request within 10 business days and will respond to your request within 45 calendar days, after proper verification, unless we need additional time, in which case we will let you know.
3150 Republic Blvd. N
Toledo, OH 43615